susan in Japan

susan in Japan

Sunday, September 12, 2010

So, this has been a very busy week...
I am now taking the train to four of my locations, and so I'm getting a lot of ground covered. I love to watch out the window as I pass through all the different areas of this part of the Country, and it seems there's always something new to see. I'm looking forward to when I buy my new camera (crossing my fingers for October.. :) ) and then I can take pictures that will really do this place some justice. I'm making a prayer request page! It will be at the top of this screen, next to a tab that says "Home". Thanks!







So tired, after a very long day, a very long week...

2 comments:

  1. I am praying my Sue-bee and just know that the Lord is using you. Take heart, your energy will build up as you get your sleep and build up your bionic legs :o) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan I sure am happy for you keep up your blog I love it so much God Bless you

    ReplyDelete